Looking for business copy?
For information about my commercial copywriting and content writing services for websites, social media, products and PR, visit stirandshare.co.uk.
Prices and services
Once I have seen how much editing or research is required for your individual project, I'll calculate how long it would take and email you a price.
Each project is unique in its requirements so I provide bespoke quotes rather than a menu of rates. Online agencies that offer one-size-fits-all pricing inevitably follow up with a one-size-fits-all service. Agencies and hiring platforms take a large cut of each fee, meaning their writers have to rush through thousands of words each day just to earn minimum wage. How do I know? I started out as one of these writers!
My rates are competitive and similar to online agencies – but you'll get twice as much time for your money and a much better result!
Information I'll need
To give you an accurate quote, I'll need to know what type of service you require. Would you like:
- proofreading with grammar and punctuation amendments only (with or without Track Changes and Comments to explain them)?
- light editing for grammar, punctuation and effectiveness?
- extensive editing?
- help to finish writing something you have started?
- writing from notes with research provided?
- full writing and research?
I'll also need to know:
- how many words you need
- how quickly you need them
- the format you would like them in, e.g. emailed as a Word document, saved as a Google Doc or added straight to your website via WordPress, Squarespace, Wix or another website builder
- anything else you think is relevant!
© Copyright Writing Genie ● email@example.com ● 07986805021 ● Westhorpe, Stowmarket, Suffolk